donuts et saucisse Index du Forum

donuts et saucisse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Next West Ham manager: Manuel Pellegrini's attacking philoso

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    donuts et saucisse Index du Forum -> Salle de recrutement -> Dépôt des candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 09:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Next West Ham manager: Manuel Pellegrini's attacking philoso Répondre en citant

Next West Ham manager: Manuel Pellegrini's attacking philosophy explained

sb0bet The Chilean is the bookies favourite to take over from David Moyes as West Ham manager . Manuel Pellegrini is currently the bookies favourite to replace David Moyes as West Ham United manager. Reports claim this will happen if the Hammers can agree to him exiting his current club Hebei China Fortune, where he is on a lucrative contract.

The Chilean tactician is said to be keen on a return to Europe having had a successful three-year spell with Manchester City, where he won the Premier League in 2014 and the League Cup twice. Not one for the headlines like a Jose Mourinho and not one to rampage down the touchline like a Jurgen Klopp, Pellegrini is a rather understated manager who has plenty of experience across the world.

"I have a healthy envy for people who can do things I’m incapable of," he wrote for the Coaches' Voice. "I can’t paint, sing or do any other type of sport, so I admire people who have the knowledge to do those things. And that’s why, in life, I strive to be an apprentice every day.  "The key is to try to keep on learning. To be demanding of yourself on a daily basis, to learn new things. I think it’s the only way to survive for as long as I have as a manager. Football has evolved a lot, so I have to evolve as a manager, too.

"Over the years, I’ve also had to adapt to the idiosyncrasies of different countries. I started my career at home in Chile, but then I went to Ecuador and Argentina – three entirely different experiences in South America. And after that came the leap to Europe." Having guided Malaga to a Champions League quarter-final in the 2012/2013 season Pellgerini announced he was leaving a few months later and was appointed by the Citizens that summer. sb0bet

"They chose me because of what I could offer in terms of football," he added. And, for me, Manchester City was a club that was similar to Villarreal in some ways: very hierarchical, very well organised and a place where you get all the facilities, trust and support to work well. "The idea of football that City’s chairman Khaldoon (Al Mubarak), executive director Ferran Soriano and Txiki had was similar to mine, too. Attacking football. The kind of football where people go to the ground not only to see their team win 1-0, but to see a team that tries to be entertaining.

"In my first year at the club, we had the opportunity really to shape things how we wanted, with the players we wanted. "It was a team that put on a fantastic show. A team that scored 100 goals faster than any other in Premier League history. A team that beat Liverpool in a wonderful late race for the title in the last few matches." Even after his exit from the Etihad Stadium and being 64-years-old, Pellegrini insists he has no plans to retire from management just yet. sb0bet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 09:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 11:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crystal Palace forward is attracting interest from France am Répondre en citant

Crystal Palace forward is attracting interest from France amid talk of a loan move

ลิ้ ง sbo Crystal Palace youngster Jason Lokilo is reportedly on the radar for several clubs in France, amid talk of a loan move next season.The Belgian-born 19-year-old came through the academy at Anderlecht before joining the Eagles at the age of 17 in the summer of 2015, signing his first professional deal with Palace the following September.

ลิ้ ง sbo He was involved with the first team last pre-season, featuring for Palace in their pre-season matches with FC Metz and Schalke 04, before being named by Frank de Boer in matchday squads for the Premier League games with Huddersfield Town, Liverpool and Swansea City.Lokilo was an unused substitute in each of those three games, but did make his first team debut in the Carabao Cup tie with Ipswich Town, playing the full 90 minutes as the Eagles won 2-1.

But the right winger has not featured for the first team since, with Lokilo a regular in the Eagles' U23 side last season as they won the Professional Development League southern division, before losing out in the play-off semi-final against Nottingham Forest.And now, reports in France suggest that the 19-year-old, who can also play as a forward, is now a target for several French sides for a loan deal next season.According to L'Equipe, Auxerre, Brest, AS Nancy and FC Lorient are all considering moves to sign Lokilo in the summer transfer window, with a loan deal the most likely option as he looks to gain first team experience. ลิ้ ง sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Next West Ham manager: Manuel Pellegrini's attacking philoso

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    donuts et saucisse Index du Forum -> Salle de recrutement -> Dépôt des candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange